Applicability: Geely Emgrand EC 7 with 1.8L internal combustion engine (from 2009 to 2016)
- The exhaust manifold allows the exhaust gases to pass through the exhaust system unhindered, which allows you to increase engine power at high speeds.
- The exhaust manifold successfully replaces the failed standard catalyst.
- The exhaust manifolds are made of high quality AISI 439 carbon structural stainless steel. It is highly weldable, and its high carbon content gives the steel strength and resistance to temperature extremes.
- The quality of welds is controlled by experienced craftsmen on each product, which ensures the strength and durability of the structure.
- Vibration isolation sleeve (corrugation) isolates the exhaust system from engine vibration. In addition, the corrugation takes on the blows that fall on the resonator and muffler while driving over bumps, thus protecting the spider from premature failure.
- Pipe material: stainless steel AISI 439
- Primary pipes diameter: 38 mm;
- Secondary pipes diameter 51 mm;
- Outlet pipe diameter: 63mm;
- Wall thickness: 1.5 mm;
Installation: Does not require modification during installation. Fully standard installation with native resonator without welding.
The item is intended for closed competitions, as well as tuning. You may need to replace the studs with longer ones. Fasteners for a standard heat shield are not provided.
- Product Code: 00279
- Availability: In Stock