Name: Exhaust manifold "Stinger" 4-2-1 Ford Focus lll 1.6 liter 115hp
- The exhaust manifold allows the exhaust gases to pass through the exhaust system unhindered, which allows you to increase engine power at high speeds.
- The exhaust manifold successfully replaces the failed standard catalyst.
- Exhaust manifolds "StinGer" are made of high-quality structural carbon steel grade 08 PS. It lends itself well to welding, and the high carbon content gives the steel strength and resistance to temperature extremes.
- The quality of welds is controlled by experienced craftsmen on each product, which ensures the strength and durability of the structure.
- Vibration isolation sleeve (corrugation) isolates the exhaust system from engine vibration. In addition, the corrugation absorbs the blows that fall on the resonator and muffler while driving over bumps, thus protecting the exhaust manifold from premature failure.
- Pipe material: cold-rolled steel 08 PS (used for the manufacture of high-quality exhaust systems);
- Primary pipes diameter: 38 mm;
- Secondary pipes diameter 51 mm;
- Outlet pipe diameter: 51mm;
- Wall thickness: 1.5 mm;
Installation: Does not require modification during installation. Fully standard installation with native resonator without welding.
The item is intended for closed competitions, as well as tuning. You may need to replace the studs with longer ones. Fasteners for a standard heat shield are not provided.
The gasket for the exhaust manifold plate is used as standard and is purchased separately.
- Product Code: 00271
- Availability: In Stock